Blue Signal Search
Our client is a highly successful financial support company that, like Blue Signal, helps other businesses simplify the employment process. They are experiencing explosive growth, with over 10 acquisitions in the last 5 years – and are expecting that same acceleration for the next 5 years. They are hiring a Division Controller to manage accounting and finance reporting and planning within this unit of the business. This person will help lead a thriving accounting and finance team.
The Division Controller is responsible for financial reporting, A/R, A/P, and forecasting. They will maintain relationships with internal teams, track data, and recommend plans for optimization.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives, PTO, health benefits, and more.
• Stability within a highly successful company, experiencing a growth period with 10x revenue in the last 5 years.
• Big company resources in a small company business culture. Direct reporting relationship to the company’s CFO and exposure to CEO.
• Central role as a key team contributor, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Exposure to advanced concepts and the economics of a growing company looking to expand.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Oversee accounting activities, including A/R, A/P, and general ledger reconciliation.
• Assist with financial planning, budgets, and forecasting. Compile data sets to assist with process optimization and to back up process-change ideas.
• Oversee a team of direct reports with accounting, finance, and billing responsibilities – while also working hands on to support each of these functional areas.
• Advise management teams on business operations and suggest changes to improve financial outlook and processes. Deliver quarterly/annual financial reports to stakeholders.
• Manage accounting activities and monthly close processes. Ensure all major financial deadlines (reconciliation, tax filings, etc.) are met.
• Review internal controls and auditing procedures.
• Ensure adherence to GAAP best practices, government regulations, and proper tax procedure.
• Develop business plans, budgets, and profitability initiatives.
• 5+ years of financial management, accounting, or other controls-related experience.
• Background in private equity preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. MBA preferred. CPA certification is a strong plus.
• Leadership capabilities, ability to create buy-in through presence and guidance.
• Experience establishing and improving internal controls, with proven process optimization and ownership of outcomes.
• Understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SEC, and best practice accounting policies.
• Proficiency with NetSuite ERP, ADP, Excel, and other accounting software a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.