Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures and delivers connected solutions aimed to increase safety on the job. Over the past 30 years, they have made it their mission to create predictive technologies that allow for the safest work environment for industrial workers. They are looking to hire a District Sales Manager to help increase sales and expand their market share within their given district.
The District Sales Manager will work to identify potential customers within the industrial markets through business development and bring on their existing book of business as applicable. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy in a global market. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess a sales hunter mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, tuition reimbursement, perks, and more.
• Strong industry reputation with over 30 years of experience in the space.
• Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Management has deep experience in the IoT industry. Strong commitment to and passion for safety within the space.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development and continuing education opportunities.
• Strategically work with large, industrial customers. Hunt for accounts in this area through prospecting and networking initiatives.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales district, identifying sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
• 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably within industrial accounts.
• Strong background managing the entire sales cycle and solution selling.
• Experience in competitor analysis and demonstrable understanding of related industrial markets.
• Existing senior-level relationships with industrial companies is a plus.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.