Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecom infrastructure company that supports DAS, pLTE, Wi-Fi, cloud, and other technologies for customers in real estate, public safety, and the enterprise. They are looking to hire a Director of Product Strategy to help commercialize Wi-Fi deployment and cellular solutions.
The Director of Product Strategy will lead efforts for creating market requirements and roadmapping several solutions in the company’s portfolio. They will work with the Chief Commercial Officer to define winning product strategy, maximizing competitiveness in the market and increasing financial performance for each product.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commission, stock options, bonuses, medical and dental healthcare plan including wellness benefits, company match 401(k), and additional perks.
• Diverse opportunities at every level – with the ability to advance to more technical roles or roles governing in-depth strategy.
• Work hands-on with the most important cellular and wireless technology on the market.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers, OEMs, and integrators.
• High degree of independence and freedom to design and implement product strategy.
• Company culture is highly professional, knowledgeable, and flexible in supporting their customer needs.
• The opportunity to learn and grow alongside some of the wireless industry’s first integrators. The team is well-seasoned and ready to share their skills to expand the company.
• Depending on the success of the role, opportunity to eventually build a team underneath this professional, with Solutions Product Exports reporting to them.
• Support existing cellular and fiber products to enable rollout of Wi-Fi access based networks, supporting that product suite after launch.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations teams to create go-to-market messaging, pricing structure, and pre-sales support collateral like RFPs and proposals.
• Collaborate with engineering teams to establish technical specifications and timelines.
• Support construction and network operations teams in pre and post-sale phases, including install.
• Act as company product SME within the Wi-Fi marketplace, interacting directly with customers and major players within the Wi-Fi marketplace.
• Manage strategic partner relations, integrating new partners within Wi-Fi and private networks into the organization.
• Research and stay abreast of market conditions and pre-sales support processes to create, manage, and optimize a standardized pricing structure for solutions.
• Work cross-functionally with sales engineers, pre-sales ops, and product management team for large-scale commercial projects.
• Demonstrate a superior knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, pricing, products, and services within the space.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related technical field. MBA preferred.
• 7+ years of strategy and product experience within wireless.
• Background in cellular and/or Wi-Fi engineering highly preferred. Technical background plus strong sales experience in those spaces also acceptable.
• In-depth knowledge of wireless and telecom technology: DAS, pLTE, Wi-Fi, cloud, cellular, etc.
• Strong business communication and presentation skills, with the ability to apply technology to commercial offerings to win customers.
• Proven experience of working with external and internal stakeholders, 3rd party providers, and operations teams.
• Must have experience managing pricing – with knowledge of business cases, pricing best practices, and related business strategy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.