Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top telecommunications provider, delivering innovative IoT solutions including cloud, voice, data, and more. They are hiring a Director or Senior Software Development Engineer, Backend Focus (PHP, Node.js) to maintain and design their robust portfolio of IoT solutions within vertical markets.
The Director or Senior Software Development Engineer, Backend Focus (PHP, Node.js) will primarily be responsible for software innovation and development within embedded platforms. They will utilize their full-stack development background in various programming languages to run the full development lifecycle. This role will work closely with internal team such as system architects, QA, sales, product managers, and network operations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits.
• Practice innovative solutions and expand upon embedded platform development skillset.
• Diverse, successful portfolio of solutions with a wide range of applications.
• Opportunity to support product optimization and voice improvement initiatives.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing IoT industry.
• Design and develop software platforms for voice-driven IoT technology. Build responsive code to ensure scalability, serviceability, and supportability.
• Perform testing and document pipeline development. Oversee bug fixes and escalate as needed.
• Work with the software development team to lead new IoT feature development and enhancements.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Work closely with sales, developers, and QA teams to improve processes and deliver high quality software more effectively.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• 5+ years of software development experience focused on backend technology, specifically C/C++.
• Specific experience in IoT application development, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
• Proven ability to develop new applications without an existing framework in place.
• Firm understanding of common programming patterns and DevOp processes within IoT.
• Previous background working in cloud environments such as AWS.
• Experience in mobile networks and signaling.
• Technical stack:
• C/C++ programming
• Java, TypeScript, Python, Node
• MongoDB, MySql, NoSQL
• RabbitMQ or Active MQ
• Able to communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
• Must be a self-starter with proven experience working cross functionally to build and optimize successful platforms and solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.