Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and builds award-winning telecom networks that power connectivity for major urban areas, smart cities, rural areas, mass transit, and large venues. Over their past decade of success, they have built thousands of miles of fiber, cell towers, rooftop installations, and small cells. Their network assets are valued in hundreds of millions of dollars, with a strong nationwide presence in the wireless market. They are hiring a Director of Sales to expand the company’s footprint within the K-12 educational system.
The Director of Sales will focus on marketing in-building network infrastructure to K-12 schools via the government-funded E-Rate program, which subsidizes network expansion for educational facilities. This person will manage the sale of the connectivity technology that equips today’s students for tomorrow’s technology environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation and full benefits package, including base salary, uncapped commissions, medical benefits, and incentive programs.
• High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
• Flexible work-from-home options.
• Extensive sales support resources: lead generation, sales engineers, project implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
• Private equity funding in the millions – capital is never the concern in projects and sales people can focus on sales skills and relationship building.
• Outstanding capital resources: can build anywhere.
• Industry experience in the dynamic, high-growth telecom network space.
• Strong customer focus and many awards for quality customer experience and product integrity.
• High employee tenure in sales department.
• History of investing in employees and prioritizing career growth.
• Prospect network infrastructure builds for K-12 educational facilities, marketing top-quality fiber network solutions customized for individual school needs.
• Develop and execute sales strategies to deepen the company footprint within the educational market.
• Work with E-Rate subsidy program to help schools fund their network builds.
• Accompany sales engineers and project managers to develop custom RFPs and to demonstrate network technology capabilities.
• Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts and reports.
• Develop plans for customer acceptance and integration with existing networks.
• Build relationships with consultants and school districts to secure projects and gain better understanding of the market.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, with a focus on growing the client base.
• 5+ years of technical sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry. Technical background in telecom is a strong plus.
• Deep experience selling to the K-12 education market, including experience working with the E-Rate program. Proven success with closing projects in these markets.
• Technical understanding of network coverage technologies, including:
• Fiber networks, specifically dark fiber
• In-building wireless coverage
• Wireless broadband
• Managed services
• Network deployment and construction
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Excellent technical presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Comfortable working with local governments, municipalities, and educational decision-makers.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.