Director of Sales
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading telecom and IT solutions, supporting businesses operate at their most efficient levels. Their strong commitment to long-term customer relationships has earned them a strong market reputation. They are hiring a Director of Sales to serve as a hands-on leader for their sales operations.
The Director of Sales with oversee a winning sales team in their efforts to become the best technology partner in the country. This person will be responsible for leading by example – by building strong, long-term relationships with customers for telecom solutions sales opportunities and IT services.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Stable, $MM company with an average employee tenure of 15+ years.
• Company that places priority on quality of service, not price point.
• Extensive resources, funding, and support from internal teams within data center, marketing, sales engineering, and more.
• Leadership with deep technical expertise in the telecommunications and information technology industries.
• Track record of internal employee growth and promoting within.
• Established as a top tier partner within the space.
• Lead sales team, including hiring, coaching, goal setting, deal support, and talent management.
• Meet and exceed individual sales quota objectives, with a focus on growing the client base.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target accounts. Gain true understanding of customer needs and provide value.
• Leverage internal team support to respond to RFPs and address pain points for large accounts.
• Build pipeline of qualified opportunities to continually supplement sales, forecasting market positioning and determining share.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the telecom and IT services market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• Support optimization of sales processes through strategy meetings with upper management.
• 10+ years of B2B sales experience in the telecom/technology industry, with proven success in sales leadership.
• Bachelor’s or higher in appliable field of study.
• Knowledge base to include:
• Enterprise networking
• Security and business continuity
• Data center
• Strong experience building relationships with customers across many industries.
• Proven ability to negotiate contracts and upsell/cross-sell services. Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.