Blue Signal Search
Our client is an up-and-coming telehealth solutions provider that partners with healthcare providers and physical therapy practices to provide remote cardiac monitoring and virtual support offerings. Their turnkey solution monitors patients’ progress and programs through medical devices, tracked on their own devices. Their innovation-forward technology has been developed through over 30 years of research and 50K+ patient trials. They are hiring a Director of Partnership to support market expansion by capturing more partnerships with health plans nationwide.
The Director of Partnerships will work with contacts throughout the medical market to secure new health plan partners within assigned regions. They will develop and lead a team of sales professionals to secure the best favorable terms for patient reimbursement, insurance coverage, and provider engagement. This play within the wearables and telehealth market will take advantage of major growth opportunities within the healthcare industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus benefits package and commissions.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the booming telehealth industry, by getting into a company at its onset – helping shape its trajectory.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a healthcare solutions portfolio in key growth areas. Exceptional product portfolio with several software and product patents that will shape the way this company impacts the medical device industry.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as healthcare, physical therapy, and medical solutions.
• Build and implement long- and short-term partnership and sales strategies for company solutions and offerings.
• Hire, train, and manage sales team. Govern strategy and KPIs in key growth regions.
• Manage and cultivate high-level partner account relationships, within regional health plans, insurance providers, commercial coverage, and medical programs.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, with a focus on growing the partnership portfolio.
• Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the competitive landscape and market of IoT, wearables, and telehealth services.
• Communicate technical/financial program information through the successful representation of various partner options.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Understand partner expectations and patient needs, negotiating contracts accordingly.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• 8+ years of experience in sales, with prior success developing and leading successful teams.
• 5+ years of experience in healthcare, health plans, insurance, and reimbursement partnerships.
• Must have knowledge of codes, coverage, payment, and reimbursement as it pertains to health plans.
• Background with Medicare and Medicaid managed care organizations a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile partners.
• Understanding of wearable technologies, IoT software and devices, medical devices, and cloud applications within clinical health and telehealth.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.