Director of Operations
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading healthcare network, specializing in treatment centers and telehealth. They are at the forefront of the industry, offering best-in-class service to their patients. They are hiring an experienced Director of Operations to support teams across several facilities across the nation.
The Director of Operations is responsible for strategy, operation, quality, and personnel development of healthcare departments. In collaboration with the senior management team, this person will develop and implement the strategic goals and processes to streamline operations. Must be available to travel up to 50%. Travel will be national to roughly 25+ states.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and bonus potential.
• Award-winning, nationwide company with decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Company centered around integrity, compassion, and respect – for their employees and patients alike.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, accreditations, and organizational guidelines.
• Oversee healthcare staff, providing leadership, training, scheduling, performance evaluation, and mentoring to guarantee consistent operational processes and excellence throughout the organization.
• Support patient experience efforts through surveys, data, finances, and ticket response.
• Establish and expand upon corporate goals and procedure within operations management.
• Implement new programs, tests, methods, and procedures by investigating alternatives; preparing proposals; developing and performing parallel testing; monitoring progress.
• 5+ years of experience in healthcare operations management.
• Proven success in managing large healthcare organizations through effective strategy, people leadership, and result delivery.
• Bachelor’s or above in business administration, healthcare administration, or relevant field.
• Ability to travel up to 50% nationally, to roughly 25+ states.
• Ability to develop protocols with the flexibility to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Must have proven leadership skills and problem-solving skills including the ability to influence, motivate, and direct others.
• Must have outstanding organizational, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively communicate to executive leadership, junior reports, patients, healthcare professionals, and external stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.