Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent assisted living home focused on providing top notch treatments and care to their patients. They are hiring a Director of Nursing to oversee and manage the nursing staff, leading the team with a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care.
The Director of Nursing will be responsible for providing overall leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations within the nursing department to deliver best-in-class healthcare to their patients in long term care situations. He/she will make rounds to assess resident and staffing needs daily maintaining regulatory compliance & ensuring quality medical care for all residents.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Lead a team and work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of high performance and quality client care.
• Ability to participate in and help mold future policies within the nursing department.
• Responsible for the planning, organizing, direction, supervision, and. evaluation of all the nursing services provided in the facility.
• Ensures the orientation and training of nursing services personnel, interpreting all nursing policies and procedures.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention, and continuing education of the nursing staff.
• Communicates any incidents, accidents, patient, or stakeholder complaints.
• Ensures that medical equipment on units are in working condition and coordinates with contracted product companies.
• 6+ years of nursing experience focused in long term care.
• Leadership experience managing staff in a director level role.
• Valid state nursing license LPN or RN.
• Nursing Degree or graduation from an approved Nursing program is required.
• Up-to-date CPR certification.
• Proven ability to work in high pressure environments.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.