Blue Signal Search
Our client is a Fortune 500 technology company whose products are found in hospitals around the world. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and ethical trusted business associates. They are hiring a Director of Internal Audit to oversee finance and operational audits.
The Director of Internal Audit is responsible for engagements regarding operations, supply chain, and accounting. In addition to supporting IA goals, they will review internal controls, conduct independent risk assessments, manage audit personnel, and develop audit procedures alongside other internal audit leaders within the company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package.
• Medical/dental/vision, 401(k) up to 11% employer contribution, annual performance bonuses, generous vacation plan (3 weeks per year starting day 1), attractive international travel options, free lunches, and more.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Outstanding work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Conduct financial and operational audits nationwide: identifying and correcting compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Plan engagements and meet with team leaders and other stakeholders to develop plans and adjust to industry developments.
• Adhere to IA budget and develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Review and improve existing audit procedures.
• Assist with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Manage auditing team and facilitate training as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 10+ years of auditing experience, including public accounting experience for a Big 4 firm.
• Experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services.
• Knowledge of GAAP, SOX, COSO, and other auditing/accounting standards.
• Proven leadership experience, with the ability to implement continuous improvements and create buy-in for changes.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• CPA or CIA designation.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. MBA is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.