Blue Signal Search
Our client is a trailblazer in the Information Technology industry, providing innovative solutions for contact centers. Their unique solutions portfolio includes quality management, workforce management, analytics, and more. They are looking to hire a Director of Marketing with a background in the software/technology field to plan, implement, and measure demand-gen programs that drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
The Director of Marketing is a product marketing and sales expert who will focus on implementing innovative demand generation programs and events to drive awareness. They will coordinate with the marketing and sales team to manage campaigns by setting strategy and gaining key insights for product enhancements. Along with creating campaigns, this role will be responsible for other digital marketing initiatives such as facilitating virtual events, webinars, and creating and promoting video content.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, a generous incentive structure, and comprehensive benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and more.
• Fast-growing, global organization.
• Strong internal growth opportunities at a company with long average employee tenure.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to work directly with customers, internal teams, partners, and industry players – having touchpoints in several layers of the company.
• Be in the room where it happens – conduct research that directly impacts market share and product development to differentiate the company within the industry.
• Develop and manage monthly virtual campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
• Develop multi-channel demand-gen programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
• Lead team on go-to-market strategy from ideation to launch.
• Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics.
• Partner with teams across the organization to create content, web functionality, paid media campaigns, PR strategies and more to build lead database and to increase inbound inquiries.
• Contribute to products and offer improvement suggestions by providing lifecycle feedback to Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and other cross functional teams.
• Proactively understand customer needs and align product and industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
• 5+ years of experience in demand generation within the B2B software space.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Marketing or Sales.
• Proven success in marketing and sales enablement functions within WFO, WFM, and compliance products.
• Experience developing and facilitating industry events and webinars to promote targeted account marketing.
• Hunger to overachieve goals. Someone creative in their methods but focused on raising the bar through thought-leadership.
• Must be a strategic thinker and self-starter with the ability to see an issue, research options, and give insightful, calculated plans of action.
• Experience presenting to C-suite, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences in a compelling manner.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.