Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top nationwide telecom integrator providing carrier-grade small cell design and implementation. Their highly rated scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in large venues. They are hiring a Director of Fiber Sales to establish and deploy strategy for gaining new clients within the market demand for outdoor small cell, DAS, and underground fiber.
The Director of Fiber Sales will bring a fresh vision and toolset to the sales force operating within this region. This vision for the wireless market will take advantage of growth opportunities and increase market share nationally, while working alongside carriers and the best in the business. They will also work to establish partnerships and strategy for future engagement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package: medical coverage, vacation time, retirement account with 401(K) company match, free travel, expense account, and other perks.
• High level of influence within new initiatives, major projects, cutting edge technology, and commercial strategy.
• Company is looking at projections of 300% employee headcount growth, as well as 400%+ in fiber project contract acquisition.
• Competitive industry pricing with healthy margins on nodes and fiber.
• Regarded as “People’s Best Vendor” reputation in the industry. This earns them first pick of market share in new regions, due to their focus on high quality results and strong client relationships.
• Company culture of investing in its employees through career advancement and continuing education, plus top-level industry coaching from best-in-the-business leadership.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures to meet high market demand for large-venue projects.
• Control over large pool of internal/external fiber deployment resources.
• Manage relationships with consistent and productive contact, truly owning relationships with partners, accounts, and potential clientele with a focus on carrier contacts.
• Strategize and put to action long- and short-term sales and go-to-market strategies for company solutions. Meet goals to support outdoor small cell, underground fiber, A&E, DAS, and other sales.
• Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers at the executive level within major carrier accounts.
• Oversee regional sales strategy with a top-down approach: develop quarterly and annual strategies, set quotas, generate sales reports, and report to board.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual individual sales quota objectives.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, carriers, MSOs, neutral hosts, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software. Institutional knowledge of fiber and wireless.
• High-level relationships in verticals such as, wireless carriers (Big 3 + Crown), wireline carriers, CATV (Comcast, Charter, Dish), and/or electric utility a plus.
• 7+ years of experience in the wireless communications industry with extensive high-level sales experience and ownership over large accounts.
• Successful, progressive experience in business development, engagement, account management, strategy development, or another high-volume B2B sales/strategic role.
• Previous knowledge and/or experience selling small cell and fiber services in the communications space or ability to quickly learn on the job. Experience selling dark fiber a plus.
• Understanding of telecom company business model and consultative sales strategies in a dense market. Able to create meaningful value propositions and market differentiators.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management is a strong plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.