Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global software company, developing and supporting products B2B, and ultimately helping other organizations reach their goals. With such a high emphasis on quality customer care, they are hiring a Director of Customer Success to support and optimize their customer lifecycle.
The Director of Customer Success will leverage deep experience within consultative sales and customer journeys to help build the life cycle from acquisition to close. They will strategize and monitor the progress of key enterprise accounts to make recommendations on process changes to further facilitate the company’s growing success.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust benefits package, flexible PTO, bonuses, and more.
• The opportunity to work for a globally recognized and respected company, supporting household-name clientele.
• Opportunity to work within a company that truly helps make a positive difference in the world.
• Fun and friendly work environment that prioritizes collaboration and community.
• Company focused on client satisfaction – technology can be taught but relationships with customers are where the real ROI comes in.
• Leadership is engaged yet hands off – giving guidance and responsibility to every team member so that they have the best tools and space to get their jobs done.
• Company that makes true efforts to stay on top of the newest technologies – the opportunity to be the first in the door with new industry developments in the software application space.
• Opportunity to build and develop sales processes and teams in your own vision.
• Implement customer success strategy for current and future account engagements.
• Mentor, coach, and manage a team of client success professionals in providing the best service possible to $MM, enterprise clientele.
• Support retention and mitigate escalations through strategy and growth promotion.
• Communicate clear KPIs and goals for team, including retention, pipeline development, account growth, forecasting, and success tracking.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to support a cohesive customer success strategy and get top-level support to boost opportunities.
• Make regular reports to senior management on customer pain-points and opportunities for improvement within product features. Become voice of the customer when it comes to internal decision-making and SaaS product optimization.
• 5+ years of customer success experience, with track record of success in building customer journey processes and managing lifecycle.
• Background in SaaS or software products. Must understand value prop for software capabilities and understanding of current market for these products.
• Technical proficiency with software suites like CRMs, word processors, etc. to be able to navigate proper technology for customer communications and support.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, sales, or a related field.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries with the ability to align technical solutions with business requirements.
• Proven success in customer engagement and consultative services.
• Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.