Director of Customer & Email Strategy
Santa Monica, CA
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer in the personal health and wellness space – with a focus on women’s health. They are looking for a Director of Customer & Email Strategy with proven experience in e-commerce, managing email & text marketing, designing the best customer journey, and curating engaging products.
This individual will be responsible for managing all email marketing, text campaigns, and digital channels’ communication. They will work alongside the CMO to maintain and develop a strategy to grow brand awareness, drive demand, and optimize the customer experience to increase retention.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, flexible PTO, wellness days and more.
• Strong company culture with an emphasis on team building through events such as social hours each month.
• Family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Ample opportunity for professional growth within a startup experiencing equally rapid growth.
• Hybrid work model with four days in-office, and one work from home day per week.
• Implement customer success strategy through email and text channels to grow subscriber base.
• Lead the strategy through research, feedback, and analysis to influence strategy, capture of customers, and product promotion.
• Communicate clear KPIs and goals for team, including retention, customer satisfaction, forecasting, and success tracking.
• Manage and deliver A/B testing and optimization to improve email effectiveness.
• Build and maintain dashboards to measure performance and identify opportunity.
• Work alongside the customer service teams to evaluate end-to-end customer experience to build loyalty and referral programs from the ground up.
• Proactively understand customer needs and align product and industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value and reduce churn.
• Curate engaging products and content for the community blog and social accounts.
• 3+ years of customer retention and/or 1+ years in management consulting.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
• Experience leading the development of customer journey across multiple channels.
• Proficiency in Klaviyo and/or other similar email marketing systems.
• Strong background in analyzing data, testing campaigns, and web analytics tools.
• Team-oriented leader who excels in a fast-paced, startup culture.
• Exceptional communication, project management, and organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.