Blue Signal Search
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. They are hiring a Director of Business & Product Development to be responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities within healthcare, education, tribal and non-profit sectors by representing a portfolio of wireless solutions and services. This role will also be responsible for facilitating coordination of new products features and operational processes to best address qualified opportunities.
The Director of Business & Product Development will identify, qualify, and execute appropriate strategy and with new partners as well as negotiate key business terms. The position will work collaboratively and coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of go to market plans and client satisfaction.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Deploy regional business development and product plans, targeting strategic accounts such as social services departments, government assistance programs, school districts, and healthcare companies. Create roadmaps to support these efforts.
• Develop and manage new relationships with key sales channel partners by presenting connectivity solutions as meaningful business opportunities.
• Identify target client needs and match company solutions offerings to address those needs.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to build and gain approval for incentive programs for channel clientele and partners.
• Establish and grow relationships with accounts in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless, cellular, and data solutions.
• Drive contracts through closure including negotiating key business terms, support structures, data plans, distribution processes, and financial structures.
• Conduct research into new fields and identify key areas of opportunity for the business for new products and new channels.
• Collaborate with marketing department and senior team members to provide direction on partner and market requirements as they pertain to product success.
• Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 7+ years of business development experience with within wireless/telecom solutions.
• Strong account development experience within identified verticals.
• Existing relationships and prior experience working these types of channels a plus.
• Prior experience with government Lifeline or E-Rate programs a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Background in wireless operations applicable. Knowledge of cellular and data a must.
• Strong negotiation, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills. Ability to discuss wireless solutions effectively with business leaders and make presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communications; consultative sales approach and experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft PowerPoint.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.