Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecom carrier, providing top-notch solutions in voice, data, and cloud communications platforms. For over two decades, they have been leading the industry in innovation with quality and superior customer service, front of mind. They are hiring a Director of Business to oversee the day-to-day operations of their cloud PBX practice.
The Director of Business will be responsible providing technical and sales support for the cloud PBX practice while overseeing product development. To be successful in this role, this individual must have firsthand experience in the UCaaS or telecom space with proven success in the development and delivery of cloud PBX software solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, bonus based on company performance, and other perks.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure commercial sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to continue to increase revenue YOY.
• Strong company culture of mentorship and teamwork.
• Opportunity to develop relevant and in-demand skills in a growing industry.
• Connect and build lasting relationships with large enterprise clients within the telecom and cloud space.
• Oversee the cloud PBX practice, acting as the Subject Matter Expert on VoIP and CPaaS solutions.
• Design, administer, and optimize performance for a broad range of network systems, including routers/switches, circuits, firewalls, PBX platforms, and servers.
• Lead the active deployment of VoIP and telephony systems.
• Continuously improve network security according to industry best practices.
• Analyze client networks to resolve issues related to traffic flow, security, and network capacity.
• Provide high-level technical support by resolving Level III tickets and acting as the escalation point for junior team members.
• Develop and implement security policies for routers/switches and firewalls.
• Resolve customer and network issues via troubleshooting and communicating with internal technicians.
• Create, maintain, and present project plans, release plans, sprint plans and schedules for cloud PBX software solutions.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of cloud PBX processes that cover discovery, planning, optimization, development, automation, testing and production deployment and support.
• Work with sales reps to identify businesses as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• 10+ years’ experience in VoIP or telephony engineering experience. Must have experience with both technical support and product development for UCaaS/Cloud PBX solutions.
• Direct troubleshooting and delivery experience with FreePBX, Sagoma, Netsapiens, or similar required.
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent training/experience.
• Expertise with unified communications technologies, especially hosted PBX platforms, VoIP, SIP trunking and SIP messaging, SBC clusters, signaling, and end point devices.
• Thorough understanding of unified communications, cloud computing, and virtualization.
• Hands-on and theoretical expertise with IP routing/switching protocols, especially multi-protocol BGP (MP-BGP), route redistribution, and MPLS VPNs.
• Experience with VMware, Oracle, or similar cloud computing software.
• Working knowledge of WAN/LAN network configuration and troubleshooting.
• Must have experience with Cisco, Juniper, Telcobridge, and Adtran products.
• Understanding of HIPAA/PCI compliance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Industry certifications (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.