Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client offers premier maintenance solutions to one of the largest fulfillment companies in the U.S. They’re presently in search of a Director of Maintenance Management who can lead operations at their Order Fulfillment Centers, bringing expertise in maintenance, workplace safety, and data-driven management.
The Director of Maintenance Management will guide a dedicated team, managing complex tasks and projects while delivering technical leadership. This role demands outstanding project management skills, strategic planning capabilities, and a solid understanding of industrial maintenance and safety regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary complemented by an extensive benefits package.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic and customer-centric team.
• The challenge of managing multiple complex tasks and projects.
• An open door to participate in and support efficiency improvement activities.
• Collaboration with top-tier safety, operations, and engineering teams.
• The reward of nurturing a motivated team and influencing the course of the department.
• Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Lead internal and externally sponsored projects, ensuring timely completion.
• Collaborate with local site Safety department leadership to enforce and audit safety programs.
• Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs, building robust relationships with operations leadership.
• Mentor and motivate the maintenance team, providing direction to help them achieve their goals.
• Collaborate with the site Finance team to develop, set, and track budgets.
• Participate in weekly network facilities calls and periodic Facilities Manager offsite conferences.
• Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, policies, and procedures for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g., Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil).
• 10+ years of experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with specific skills in mechanical or electrical areas.
• Proven project management skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
• Comprehensive knowledge of automated conveyor systems and controls, industrial electronics, and preventive maintenance procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office and CMMS programs.
• Excellent decision-making, communication, and relationship-building abilities.
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, maintaining a valid driver’s license.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and partner with diverse teams.
• Proven resource management skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in logistics & supply chain recruitment. Our logistics & supply chain recruiting team has a proven track record of finding top-performing talent in areas such as logistics leadership, supply chain technology, and operations. Learn more at bit.ly/44lDvL4
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.