Director – Information Technology
Little Rock, AR
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in lawn services, aimed at providing design services to residential, commercial, civic, and multi-family properties. They design extraordinary outdoor experiences and offer consulting services to their clients to help them discover the unseen potential of their outdoor spaces. They are looking to hire a Director of Information Technology to lead and oversee the IT department.
The Director of Information Technology will be involved in the daily supervision of IT operations related to systems administration and technical support for internal uses. They will be responsible for the development and management of standard company procedures and infrastructure.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, and more.
• Company is debt-free and financially stable.
• Team of passionate, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Exposure to new technologies and other emerging tech.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Strong emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Responsible for front-line leadership in day-to-day operations of the IT department, providing support as needed.
• Assess existing technology for alignment with company initiatives. Recommend technology improvements and updates to senior leadership as needed.
• Troubleshoot and support hardware, software, and other internal technology. Document solutions and implement best practices as need arises.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors.
• Drive technology initiatives and IT strategy. Organize companywide trainings on improvements, enhancements, and features.
• Interface with clients and internal departments regarding product changes, inquiries, demonstrations, and QC.
• Support engineering activities including the configuration and administration of routing, switching, and firewalls.
• Ensure best practices and compliance with all standards.
• 8+ years of experience working within information technology operations.
• 3+ years of IT leadership experience managing direct reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Master’s a plus.
• Expertise in networks, telecom, databases/storage systems and other relevant computer systems.
• Technical understanding of various front/back-end languages as well as security protocols.
• Understanding of diagnoses, troubleshooting, replacing desktop hardware internal components.
• Innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions without scripted guidance.
• Excellent skills delivering technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.