Director – Carrier Partnerships
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading telecom infrastructure company that supports DAS, pLTE, Wi-Fi, cloud, and other technologies for customers in real estate, public safety, and the enterprise. They are looking to hire a Director of Carrier Partnerships to develop, maintain, and expand relations with telecommunications carriers in their assigned region.
The Director of Carrier Partnerships will lead efforts to source new and grow existing carrier relationships, support business development teams, and generate proposals/respond to RFQs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the telecommunications industry, as well as strong contract negotiation skills.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commission, stock options, bonuses, medical and dental healthcare plan including wellness benefits, company match 401(k), and additional perks.
• Diverse opportunities at every level – with the ability to advance to more technical roles or roles governing in-depth strategy.
• Work hands-on with the most important cellular and wireless technology on the market.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers, OEMs, and integrators.
• High degree of independence and freedom to design and implement strategies.
• Company culture is highly professional, knowledgeable, and flexible in supporting their customer needs.
• The opportunity to learn and grow alongside some of the wireless industry’s first integrators. The team is well-seasoned and ready to share their skills to expand the company.
• Develop and execute strategies to establish partnerships with telecommunications carriers to drive revenue growth.
• Manage existing relationships with carriers, ensuring that they are satisfied with services and identifying opportunities to expand the partnership.
• Negotiate partnership agreements/contracts with carriers, including terms and pricing, to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure the company is meeting all requirements and delivering on service level agreements (SLAs).
• Analyze market trends and identify opportunities to create new or leverage existing partnerships with carriers.
• Represent company in industry events and conferences, building relationships with carriers and promoting of services/products.
• Monitor, track, and analyze performance, identifying areas for improvement to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate a superior knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, pricing, products, and services within the space.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• At least 7 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, with a focus on carrier partnerships.
• Proven track record of successfully establishing and managing partnerships with telecommunications carriers, including an existing book of business to be leveraged in this role.
• Familiarity with consultative and direct in-building sales a plus.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to develop mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify market trends and opportunities.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence stakeholders.
• Strategic and innovative mindset with the ability to develop complex sales strategies.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3JZNTim
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.