Digital Marketing Director
St. Louis, MO
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is hiring a Digital Marketing Director to help drive the brand in the e-commerce market by growing their online presence and customer awareness. The Digital Marketing Director will help develop, design, and implement effective digital marketing initiatives to achieve a strategic and engaged online audience contributing to overall revenue growth. This role will collaborate with internal various teams to execute marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, and digital content.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented marketing team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work in a hybrid model.
• Establish online brand positioning, identify target audiences, and digital market opportunities.
• Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
• Build digital brand awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to maximize ROI.
• Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Analyze the market, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful branding strategies.
• Manage social media accounts and strategy behind campaigns.
• Produce branding materials, including social media content, video content, advertisements, case studies, and email marketing.
• Participate in annual planning and strategy meetings. Develop data sets on ROI of year’s marketing efforts and make recommendations according to findings.
• 10+ years of digital marketing experience within leadership roles.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
• Hands-on experience leading successful digital marketing campaigns and content development.
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques such as SEO.
• Strong management skills with proven ability to lead and mentor marketing teams.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for creative writing and a clear, persuasive voice.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.