Digital Marketing Director – Ecommerce
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading healthcare network, specializing in treatment centers and telehealth. They are at the forefront of the industry, offering best-in-class service to their patients. They’re looking to hire a Digital Marketing Director to lead their e-commerce branding and growth strategy to deliver them to success.
The Digital Marketing Director will leverage their knowledge of subscription-based business and expertise in e-commerce marketing to help drive customer acquisition through digital marketing efforts. In this role, you will utilize the most hot and current mediums possible to attract and cultivate customer relationships – leveraging organic and paid social, SEO, email, traditional advertising, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
• Award-winning, nationwide company with decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Company centered around integrity, compassion, and respect – for their employees and patients alike.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Lead team on e-commerce and D2C strategies from ideation to launch, with a focus on lead generation and customer acquisition.
• Create, execute, and analyze digital marketing campaigns to activate, engage, convert, and retain customer segments through paid social, paid search, etc.
• Support the creation of content across all digital mediums, with hands on creative involvement.
• Manage and increase brand awareness and digital presence through research, feedback, and analysis.
• Leverage in-depth research and analysis to guide campaign strategy and improve positioning among various ranking touchpoints in the industry.
• Develop and optimize website content and landing pages for new product line to reduce bounce rate, improve traffic flow, reduce downtime, and increase conversions.
• Oversee processes for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns and business, using data and analytics to assess against critical metrics. Communicate findings to senior leadership.
• Utilize both paid and organic social efforts to drive conversions and customer acquisition.
• 7-10+ years of marketing experience with expertise in digital marketing, lead generation, D2C, and e-commerce.
• BS in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field. MBA a plus.
• Prior marketing experience in the IT, SaaS, digital healthcare, and/or telehealth industry.
• Experience overseeing marketing efforts across multichannel media, throughout campaigns entire lifecycle.
• Must have knowledge of KPIs for subscription based and D2C businesses.
• Proficient in customer data platforms; experience utilizing CDPs and hands-on development of personalized marketing campaigns.
• Expertise in ad management across various digital mediums including Facebook and Google Ads, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and more.
• Strong computer skills, especially with MS Office Suite and CMS.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.