Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local molecular laboratory practice that delivers extensive medical expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring a Diagnostic Lab Scientist to perform a variety of routine laboratory specimen testing functions.
The Diagnostic Lab Scientist is responsible for receiving, testing, and reporting test results of samples into the laboratory’s information software. Additionally, they will ensure the integrity of specimens and conduct quality control measures.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Day shift (7AM – 4PM), evening shift (4PM – 1AM), and night shift (12AM – 8AM) available.
• Conduct processing, testing, reporting, and record keeping for specimen.
• Maintain correct data for specimen and patient information.
• Maintain diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensure correct patient labeling of all materials.
• Document quality control efforts including instrument calibrations and maintenance.
• Ensure confidentiality and safety of patient records.
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience conducting lab tests for diagnosis and prognosis of infectious diseases.
• Knowledge of lab best practices and regulations.
• Ability to test for instrument problems and either correct or report them.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.