Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in investing in local communities by promoting homeownership through reasonably priced funding. They are looking to hire a DevOps Architect to lead product development technology, support the larger IT team, and attend to all aspects of organizational change.
The DevOps Architect will be responsible for maintaining knowledge of market trends regarding modern product development and tooling. This role will develop and implement applicable cloud solutions and services in alignment with business needs and stakeholder requirements, including but not limited to, CI/CD, IaC, automated testing, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus an incredible benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Position can be remote to anywhere in the United States, EXCEPT California.
• Company ranked as a Top Workplace with a tight knit, engaging culture.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Commitment to diversity and inclusivity across all they do.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and system features.
• Innovative work environment with access to top-rated and the newest technologies.
• Spearhead the design, development, and management of all platforms, environments, and cloud solutions for scale across the organization.
• Serve as thought leader and subject matter expert on Azure DevOps, AWS, and SaaS services and solutions for business advancement.
• Optimize the cloud environment through gathering and defining reference applications and architecture, operations models, and technical requirements.
• Automate and streamline processes to improve deployment of technologies.
• Build and maintain feasible solutions, and continually evaluate the functionality of solutions once implemented.
• Install, configure, and maintain the continuous integration/continuous deployment infrastructure.
• Conduct audits to ensure organization-wide compliance with regulatory standards.
• Monitor crucial metrics through the implementation of KPIs.
• Create training materials and technical guidelines for software development best practices.
• 10+ years of software engineering, architecture, and/or DevOps experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• AWS or Azure certifications, a plus.
• Experience in the design and implementation of end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
• Demonstrated public cloud experience in a production environment.
• Expertise in configuration management, IaC, and container orchestration solutions.
• Strong knowledge of products/solutions of SaaS, cloud, and open-source ecosystems.
• Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver projects in a timely manner.
• A life-long learner who leverages new knowledge and technologies to improve business inefficiencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.