Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of digital transformation and tech solutions. They provide clients with top of the line workplace optimization, tech sourcing, solutions delivery, and business tech management. They are hiring someone in Deskside Support to assist enterprise teams through IT services.
The Deskside Support professional will help diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding computing equipment and software solutions. They will assist customers looking to adopt business collaboration tools and more. In addition to technical support, they will help drive improvements within product development and sales operations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay for 3-month contract.
• High visibility, with direct access to directors and senior management.
• Engineer-centric environment; heavy emphasis on product quality and realistic timelines.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Exciting opportunity for involvement in fields such as deep learning and AV.
• Troubleshoot and support applications and systems for digital business collaboration. Document solutions and bring them to QA for improvement thought leadership.
• Follow up on finished solutions for quality control.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors. Interface with customers regarding product changes, inquiries, demonstrations, and QC.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction by assisting with hardware and software technical support.
• 10+ years of experience in hardware and software IT support roles.
• Background in sales support in hardware or applicable product offering preferred.
• Proven experience with enterprise-level hardware a plus.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering a plus.
• Ability to communicate with internal teams as well as customers to resolve ticket issues and technical issues.
• Must have expertise in Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams, and other video conferencing/team collaboration platforms.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.