Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of consumer goods focused on health supports and sports medicine. Their products are distributed nationwide and featured at notable retailers. To support their continued success, they are looking for a Demand Planner to add to their team.
The Demand Planner will play a meaningful role in supply chain operations by collaborating with suppliers, sales, and finance to develop and execute a sales planning forecast. This individual will be responsible for utilizing NetSuite to perform revenue forecasting, inventory level alignments, material planning, and procurement forecasting.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus an annual bonus, and medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match.
• Very high employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback.
• Fast-growing company with a strong financial standing.
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Family-oriented company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Plan inventory needs based on forecast provided by sales.
• Manage item-channel forecast using NetSuite software. Analyze and validate data and present findings to Sales and Marketing as well as management.
• Analyze and monitor all data points as related to sales and forecasts including weekly POS, shipments, orders, current market trends, seasonal trends, new item performance and product version changes.
• Assist in the development of new data-driven business processes and systems that will drive forecast accuracy, adding value to all downstream commercial and supply chain processes.
• Work closely with operations and provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Maintain SKU accuracy and historical data in NetSuite.
• 2+ years of experience in forecasting, supply planning, inventory planning, or other related field.
• 2+ years of experience with ERP and data warehouse tools – NetSuite proficiency required.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, supply chain, or a related field.
• Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems; detail-oriented.
• In-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
• Ability to communicate cross functionally. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.