Blue Signal Search
Our client specializes in providing onsite clinics, health & wellness services, population health, and other health initiatives for healthcare solutions. They are hiring a Data Entry Assistant to help run administrative operations at their COVID-19 vaccination sites.
The Data Entry Assistant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to patients and will assist with a variety of administrative tasks and duties, including data entry for vaccinations. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line administrative services while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Contract position with competitive compensation.
• Ability to start ASAP with training provided.
• High energy and fast-paced work environment.
• History of company loyalty with a commitment to providing onsite care, individual choice, and family involvement.
• Develop strong professional relationships with staff and patients at multiple locations.
• The chance to help save lives and give back to the community during this international pandemic.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to all ages and backgrounds.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Greet patients in a professional and empathetic manner.
• Support individuals to complete screening questions and consent forms.
• Perform data entry of demographic and vaccine administration information.
• Schedule patient appointments for second dose as needed.
• Contribute to the overall success of vaccination site.
• Work collaboratively to ensure best patient care is provided.
• 1-2 years of work history – experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
• Must be very detail oriented and value team over self, possess excellent customer service skills to care for patients with the highest possible standards.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Familiar with medical terminology.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively between all organizational levels.
• Ability to work in outdoor conditions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.