Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures top products and components globally. They are hiring a Data and Reporting Professional to validate data as part of the company’s SAP transformation. The Data and Reporting Professional works to gather data, define validation policies, perform quality checks, create reports, and support readiness and migration. This person should be proficient with H2R data validation principles, relational database management systems, and logical and physical data models. This person should also demonstrate strong fundamental knowledge and experience using data integration tools.
This Role Offers:
· Contract at a competitive pay rate, plus comprehensive benefits, and more. Contract lasts through December 2022.
· Multiple career advancement paths within larger corporation.
· Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
· Culture of high quality and superior safety.
· Culture of safety, collaboration, management, and optimization of the facility’s integrated value-chain.
· Develop and maintain domain logical data model artifacts.
· Define and analyze data requirements, map data stores and formats, create new data structures/micro formats and perform architectural alignment with enterprise formats.
· Perform primary research for protocols and technologies and apply them to validation efforts.
· Work with H2R data architects to assist with the creation of proper data access and utilization methods, as well as pre- and post-load validation.
· Gather complex business requirements and translate product and project needs into data models supporting readiness and migration.
· Understand and optimize data usage best practices for the enterprise.
· Serve as a technical data strategy expert and lead the creation of technical requirements and design deliverables.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
· 2+ years of experience in data analysis.
· Prior experience with H2R processes a must. SAP experience a plus.
· Must have strong MS Office skills including Teams, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· DevOps experience a plus.
· Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.