Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures top products and components globally. They are hiring a Data and Reporting Professional to provide oversight and direction for the company’s SAP transformation, focusing on data and reporting integration. The Data and Reporting Professional works to qualify implementation processes, participates in workshops, validates policies, and performs quality checks in support of readiness and migration. This person should be proficient with S/4HANA and SuccessFactors integration. This person should also demonstrate strong fundamental knowledge and experience using CPI tools.
This Role Offers:
• Contract at a competitive pay rate, plus comprehensive benefits, and more. Contract is one year long, with strong potential for extension.
• Multiple career advancement paths within larger corporation.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Culture of high quality and superior safety.
• Culture of safety, collaboration, management, and optimization of the facility’s integrated value-chain.
• Participate in end-to-end design workshops, providing knowledge of industry best practices and application of global SAP implementation experience.
• Develop and maintain domain logical data model artifacts.
• Define and analyze data requirements, map data stores and formats, create new data structures/micro formats and perform architectural alignment with enterprise formats.
• Perform primary research for protocols and technologies and apply them to validation efforts.
• Leverage CPI tools for integrations between Costcenters, EE data, and org data.
• Gather complex business requirements and translate product and project needs into data models supporting integration.
• Serve as a technical data strategy expert and lead the creation of technical requirements and design deliverables.
• Some travel required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in data integration.
• Prior experience with S/4HANA – SuccessFactors a must.
• Must have strong CPI skills, with prior experience integrating between relevant systems.
• Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.