Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures top products and components globally. They are hiring a Data Analyst to design and implement data related to information architecture including Architectural Diagrams, Data Modeler Designs/solutions while ensuring requests are handlined in accordance with company processes and aligned with Data and Analytic (DNA) strategies.
The Data Analyst works to translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models to meet the needs of the organization. This person should be proficient with data warehousing principles, relational database management systems, and logical and physical data models. This person should also demonstrate strong fundamental knowledge and experience using data integration tools and NoSQL databases.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, relocation assistance, 401(k) match, and more.
• Multiple career advancement paths within larger corporation.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Culture of high quality and superior safety.
• Opportunity within growing company that offers room for career growth and upward momentum.
• Culture of safety, collaboration, management, and optimization of the facility’s integrated value-chain.
• Develop and maintain domain logical data model artifacts.
• Perform high-level requirements analysis to support application of data standards across the enterprise.
• Manage information technology requirements and perform technical architecture analysis (e.g., understanding data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams).
• Coordinate across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
• Communicate findings with leadership and SMEs to understand and document scope and business requirements and translate into model design.
• Define and analyze data requirements, map data stores and formats, create new data structures/micro formats and perform architectural alignment with enterprise formats.
• Perform primary research for protocols and technologies and apply them to mapping efforts.
• Work with data architects to assist with the creation of proper data access and utilization methods.
• Gather complex business requirements and translate product and project needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
• Understand and optimize data usage best practices for the enterprise.
• Serve as a technical data strategy expert and lead the creation of technical requirements and design deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience using NoSQL, data platform technologies, data management, etc. with experience in full application process.
• Background in supply chain, manufacturing, source to pay, process to cash, or similar field.
• Proven track record of using technology to capitalize on business opportunities and deliver projects on time and on budget consistently.
• Familiarity with process information desired.
• Proven experience in documenting business processes and creating system designs using process flow diagram tools, data modeling tools (Ideara or E/R Studio), sequence diagrams, etc.
• Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure and security architecture concepts.
• Understanding of NoSQL, Relational, Columnar and Graph database platforms.
• Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.