Blue Signal Search
Our client is a nationwide telecom integrator providing in-building DAS, cellular infrastructure, small cell solutions. Their scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in public safety, commercial buildings, airports, hospitals, military, and convention centers. They are hiring a Technical PM to ensure successful execution of wireless projects. This person will have access to a large pool of technical resources and support staff to deliver top-quality in-building wireless systems.
In this newly created position, the Technical PM will be focused on operations and maintenance of advanced DAS in-building projects. They will manage project teams, interface with carriers, and establish project standards, while reporting from and working onsite at the 3rd party office location.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, annual performance bonus, PTO/paid holidays, overtime pay, 401(k), medical/dental/vision, company cell phone, flexible hours, and more.
• Company-funded training and industry certifications.
• Approved by all major US carriers.
• Career advancement and employee continuing skill development opportunities.
• Highly experienced managers and many FCC-certified and iBwave-certified team members.
• Strong commitment to employee safety.
• 150+ successful DAS projects and thousands of access points.
• Over 100 combined years of DAS experience.
• Solid reputation in the utilities industry and a commitment to excellent work.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures.
• Manage DAS construction, upgrade, and maintenance projects from high-level end to end.
• Manage project delivery efforts through the operations and maintenance functions, working alongside sales engineers, DAS engineers, field technicians, subcontractors, and carrier liaisons.
• Organize project scope, timeline, supplies, and delivery.
• Act as the project decision-maker and escalation point for the team.
• Interface directly with customers to update on project delivery, obstacles, milestones, etc. as the contact between the company, the 3rd party client, and the end customer.
• Collaborate with estimating team on pricing/costing, BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
• 5+ years of technical project management experience, with a heavy focus on DAS and wireless in-building.
• Engineering background, with the technical knowledge to support onsite project operations.
• Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
• Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with direct OEM or neutral host experience.
• DAS OEM certifications, such as JMA, Corning, Cisco, CommScope, etc.
• Strong attention to detail with superior teamwork and communication skills; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.
• Ability to read/design/interpret iBwave designs. iBwave certification a plus.
• Customer-facing communication skillset, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, deescalate issues as they arise, and become their POC for all things project management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.