DAS Project Manager
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an expert in the telecom and wireless space. They provide a full range of wireless solutions, including DAS, security, small cell, antenna/RF systems, and more. They are hiring a DAS Project Manager to ensure the successful execution of wireless projects.
The DAS Project Manager will oversee regional deployments of indoor DAS projects. They will have full responsibility for managing deadlines, progression, updates, and prioritization. They will coordinate resources, personnel, and vendors and ensure top-quality work.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus PTO, medical insurance, 401(k), expense accounts, and other perks.
• Strong potential for career advancement as the team and company grows.
• Company based on family values and individual respect and appreciation.
• Strong partner relationships with big-name carriers in the telecom industry.
• Extensive client portfolio – known for providing best-in-class customer service.
• Company culture focused on collaboration, teamwork, and safe work environments.
• Manage DAS implementation, upgrade, and maintenance projects from high-level end to end.
• Oversee project scheduling, team prioritization, and updates.
• Support the team in completing projects per customer SLAs – on time and with exceptional quality.
• Track deliverables and monitor changes and obstacles. Provide regular reports and project updates to stakeholders.
• Manage communication and collaborate with executives, contractors, vendors, and internal teams.
• Manage project documentation, including BOM, quotes, invoices, and close-out package.
• Manage DAS indoor projects with technical expertise. Be SME for all things DAS.
• Ensure regulatory standards for public safety, DAS, and 5G are met.
• 3+ years of experience overseeing projects within the wireless, communications, or related industry.
• Background in DAS, a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field. PMP certification completed or in progress.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to oversee schedules, team coordination, and meet project deadlines.
• Background in public safety, civil engineering, wireless infrastructure, military, or similar industries, a plus.
• Technical knowledge of communication systems and products (wireless, microwave, RF, etc.).
• Strong ERP, data reporting, and presentation skills.
• Superb communication; able to coordinate between departments and with third-party vendors.
• Ability to travel to customer sites, up to half of the time.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3JZNTim
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.