south hackensack, NJ
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading systems integrator providing wireless deployment services for in-building DAS, small cells, and enterprise-grade WiFi networks. Their highly-rated scalable solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in large offices buildings, airports, hospitals, stadiums, military projects, and convention centers. They are hiring a DAS Engineer to design, implement, and troubleshoot DAS systems.
The DAS Engineer will provide top-level support for DAS and RF projects. They will work extensively with equipment from major OEMs, including Corning, CommScope, ADRF, and SOLiD. Their work will focus on hands-on design, testing, and implementation support.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and other perks.
• Company is consistently profitable and a leader in the DAS market.
• Strong potential for advancement as the team grows.
• Strong carrier relationships.
• Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture.
• Talented senior management team with deep technical expertise.
• Strong sales in the target region and very high customer satisfaction.
• Perform site surveys to evaluate location and identify requirements for system design, including RF data collection.
• Design, engineer, analyze, commission, configure, and test RF and DAS projects for a variety of public safety and cellular customers.
• Collaborate with PMs on BOMs, budget, scope, timeline, project specifications, materials, and more. Assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
• Work with iBwave for empirical and predictive design tools to operate test equipment and run post processing software.
• Create and interpret iBwave designs. Work with PMs and design team to complete system changes and upgrades.
• Attend site walks and preconstruction activities. Provide project updates and act as a technical resource for escalations and obstacles.
• Interface directly with customers to update on project delivery, obstacles, milestones, acting as a technical resource.
• Ensure regulatory standards for public safety, DAS, and 5G are met.
• 3+ years of experience with RF/DAS equipment and components.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Must have experience using iBwave at a minimum, but iBwave certification is preferred.
• Technical proficiency with DAS commissioning and troubleshooting, DAS OEM equipment, RF antennas, fiber and cable for DAS, and small cell installations.
• Previous experience commissioning DAS.
• Hands-on expertise in performing RF link budgets.
• Proficiency with spectrum analyzers and signal analyzer tools.
• Experience partnering with DAS vendors such as ADRF, Corning, CommScope, and SOLiD.
• Technical proficiency in the following areas:
• RF antennas and cabling
• Mapping software
• Coding equipment and requirements
• RF test and propagation tools
• Data collection tools/software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation Range: $100,000 – $150,000
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.