Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider of comprehensive wireless solutions, specializing in DAS design, deployment, maintenance, and more. They have cultivated a strong market reputation due to their commitment to fostering enduring customer relationships. They are currently hiring a DAS Engineer, who will be the primary client-facing representative, ensuring the successful deployment and maintenance of their high-performance wireless networks.
The DAS Engineer will uphold their commitment to excellence and superior customer care. This role will be the cornerstone of their project for a healthcare facilities network, demonstrating expertise in RF technologies and outstanding communication skills.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
• Full benefits: medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401(K), expense account, and more.
• Company management has deep technical expertise and excellent industry reputation.
• Agility of a small company with the funding of a large company.
• Large target market and history of strong growth.
• Strong partnerships with major telecom carriers and OEMs.
• Zero debt, financially stable company.
• Focus on education with company-funded training and industry certifications.
• Strong commitment to employee safety.
• Coordinate with leadership to execute and direct engineering duties involved in pre- and post-sale DAS and general RF initiatives.
• Conduct thorough evaluations of sites, analyzing signal strength, feasibility of construction, and path.
• Provide persistent 3 customer assistance, coordinating with engineers to ensure fulfillment of SLAs.
• Comprehend and apply project blueprints, installation guidelines, and client requirements.
• Participate in post-installation tuning and optimization tasks, ensuring all systems meet or exceed project requirements.
• Conduct CW – RF path loss testing and data gathering with mobile software for both preliminary benchmarking and post-DAS confirmation.
• Prepare and review Bill of Materials (BOMs), documenting designs and ensuring project continuity and precision during the Deployment phase.
• Balance project demands between Project Management, Sales, and Maintenance Service Level Agreements (SLAs), delivering outstanding service while considering business objectives.
• Prepare to swiftly address alarms or issues that may arise 24x7x365, ensuring uninterrupted operation of customer sites
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in a telecommunications role and systems environment (RF, DAS, or Wireless).
• Strong knowledge of RF systems and related technologies, and the ability to apply and manage these processes and solutions.
• Hands-on experience in both Public Safety (PS) and commercial applications, with a focus on wireless RF systems.
• Demonstrated excellence in customer relationship management and communication skills.
• Proficiency with DAS tools such as CommScope/Andrew, Corning/Mobile Access, JMA, ADRF, SOLID, or equivalent.
• Experience with iBwave, JDSU, Invex, or similar; knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
• Excellent project management skills and knowledge of common tools and product lifecycle programs.
• Customer-facing abilities with an understanding of customer relations necessary.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/46IAFRJ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.