Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring a Cutover Lead to oversee the deployment and implementation of end-to-end ERP solutions as part of the business’s system releases and standardization process.
The Cutover Lead will be responsible for all cutover activities, including cutover plans, business continuity plans, inventory, customer orders, and issues during program test cycle executions and deployments. This role partners closely with IT teams, the global sourcing vendor, business counterparts, and other key stakeholders to initiate, plan, and manage project implementation.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong selection of vetted customers.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• 6-month contract with opportunity to extend.
• Responsible for communicating status to cutover team, issues during program test cycle executions, and deployments.
• Drive various process integration testing’s, helps dry runs, delivers show and tell, dress rehearsals to demonstrate fully functioning processes that meet process requirements.
• Act as the primary point of contact of the cutover team for integration workstream.
• Lead solution support for integration, cutover, and steady care activities within SAP S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Coupa, and others.
• Work closely with cutover, functional, technical and project IT teams in collecting, ensures the detailed tasks are documented in the deployment plans with predecessor, successor, resource names and other required details.
• Meet with enterprise leadership to get directive on deployments to deliver day to day.
• Coordinate and facilitate the walkthroughs and reporting of the cutover plan with all participants.
• Work with IT and technical teams to help define IT metrics and criteria for go-live readiness.
• Stays engaged, current with day-to-day priorities, issues on the cutover executions, testing cycles.
• 3-7+ years of experience in IT project management.
• Bachelor’s, Master’s or above in Information Systems or other relevant field.
• SAP S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, or Coupa implementation experience a plus.
• Experience with global ERP deployments and the complexities associated with global implementations and teams.
• In-depth understanding of IT, process implementation, and transformation. Ability to strategically prepare for disruptions/disaster incidents.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.