Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Customer Support Specialist to ensure customer satisfaction through customer inquiries. This person will be involved in a thriving company and help support its customers with inquiries on plants, warehouses, IT, research, regulations, and more.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for managing incoming emails and live chats, and escalating tickets as needed. This role is an opportunity for a contract to permanent hire within a high-demand company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive contracted pay rate.
• Strong work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to work alongside high-level company leadership, giving way to endless networking opportunities and connections.
• Role works with several different key teams such as legal, HR, finance, plant leadership, manufacturing, engineering, director-levels, etc. – so no two days are the same!
• Experienced team with 80 combined years of experience.
• Undergo training for company products and applications. Learn the company structure, and the appropriate parties for different escalations.
• Manage back to back incoming customer inquiries from emails, virtual chats, and occasional phone calls. Create outgoing follow up messages to customers to ensure issue resolution.
• Communicate to ensure satisfactory assistance or issue resolution is given to each customer.
• Authority and training to enable you to help with many ticket items, or escalate issues as needed. Attempt basic troubleshooting before passing on to others.
• Multi-task and document customer cases within notes and tracking system.
• Participate in customer success meetings and participate in the rollout of many exciting customer support initiatives.
• 2+ years of communication center or customer service experience, with strong virtual communication skills.
• Demonstrated success in customer management and technical knowledge sharing.
• Technical aptitude with computer programs including Google, Microsoft, and other application suites.
• Must have the ability to multitask, be efficient with time, and operate given technology to track and document customer inquiries.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Excellent communication skills; especially in verbal and written aspects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.