Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers efficient energy saving solutions to companies of all sizes. They provide top-notch services for customers, providing avenues for cost savings and tax incentives. They are hiring an Customer Success Associate to support the execution of company goals by providing quality customer care, and leveraging customer insights to supplement success.
The Customer Success Associate will be responsible for a high volume of outbound sales calls as well as managing incoming calls. This role will liaise between new and current customers and the owners of the company. The Customer Success Associate will also be responsible for scheduling follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction, answer inquiries, and to offer an opportunity for product/service feedback. This is an opportunity for an established career within a thriving company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary.
• Great opportunity to make an impact and take advantage of an opportunity within a small, growing company.
• Strong company culture with values that guide how they work.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• High visibility, with direct access to owners.
• Opportunity to make a difference with a company making a big impact in improving the environment through eco-friendly products and services.
• Conduct outbound calls to generate leads for new customers and create further touchpoints for established customers.
• Manage incoming calls from customer inquiries.
• Communicate to ensure satisfactory assistance or issue resolution is given to each customer.
• Manage ticket items, or escalate issues as needed, with the backing of excellent training and granted authority within the position.
• Multi-task and document customer cases within notes and tracking system.
• Participate in customer success meetings and participate in the rollout of many exciting customer support initiatives.
• 2+ years of experience in customer service, call center, and lead generation.
• Experience working for smaller company structures, a plus.
• Proven ability to overcome objections, with great follow-up skills a must.
• Ability to multitask, take notes while on the phone, and operate given technology – such as CRM systems – to track and document customer inquiries and scheduling.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Excellent communication skills; especially in verbal aspects.
• Experience organizing and prioritizing meetings and scheduling.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Outlook required.
• Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated positive attitude and flexibility.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.