Blue Signal Search
Our client, a leader in the medical imaging and radiology space, is looking to add a CT Technologist to provide excellent service to the patients within the CT scan department and support the physicians, fellow employees, and hospital staff. They will perform prescribed procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures, and protocols.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• A growing leader in the healthcare space, taking pride in creating the best of the best when it comes to medical imaging and radiology services.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Exposure to some of the most advanced equipment and technology in the industry.
• Group that emphasizes culture of high performance and quality.
• Prepares and positions patients for diagnostic imaging procedures.
• Adjusts immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by physician.
• Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
• Produces high quality images and prepares/presents them with other pertinent patient information for timely interpretation.
• Correctly interpreting doctors’ written scanning instructions.
• Prepares and maintains accurate documentation.
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and notify appropriate personnel to maintain equipment performance.
• Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
• Maintains a safe environment for patients, personnel, and visitors. Adheres to safety policies.
• Monitors and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies and material to ensure non-interruption of services.
• 1+ years of hands on experience with PET and MRI scans.
• A valid CT Technologist certification required.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology.
• Must be able to display excellent interpersonal skills.
• CPR and BLS certifications.
• Strong technical knowledge with the ability to perform routine equipment maintenance.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.