Blue Signal Search
Our client is a regional accounting consulting firm, whose success has scaled them to several new locations in the area. Due to that high demand and rapid growth, they are looking to hire CPA Leadership to lead the accounting team and its operations. They will also assist in optimizing the accounting process for their overall brand.
The CPA Leadership will function as a Manager or Supervisor, depending on experience, and lead the accounting function and oversee reporting. They will work cross-functionally to support the financial side of high-profile client projects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus medical/dental/vision, generous 401(K) matching, negotiable PTO, bonus potential, and more.
• Opportunity to move up quickly within established accounting function and firm.
• Potential to become partner over time.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation.
• High level of responsibility over reports, project goals, and processes.
• Exciting opportunity to meet with clients, work in office, and WFH as needed through this flexible hybrid role.
• Build strong relationship with team to help grow and establish a strong culture.
• Ensure that due dates are met and workflow is being completed in a timely manner.
• Manage and support the organization of client projects.
• Support the preparation of financial reports, consolidated financial statements, budget forecasts, and expense reports.
• Review and supervise work that is performed by team for specific clients efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Assist team with research and proposals as needed.
• Work closely with clients to find solutions to problems as they come up.
• Effectively coach and direct team members to help with development within their career, and assisting clients on a regular basis.
• 5+ years of recent public accounting experience.
• Leadership experience, with prior success managing/supporting teams.
• Strong skills in financial analysis reports, including variance analysis, forecasting, and consolidations.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA desired.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.