Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring a Coupa Specialist to support sourcing and procurement projects.
The Coupa Specialist will be responsible for developing and delivering processes and results to support global SAP delivery in procurement and other areas to ensure overall business goals are met. Their focus will surround strategy development, documentation, and delivery. This is a temporary contract role.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and data tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Business unit experiencing immense growth as the focus of the company has shifted more toward procurement. BU has tripled in size over last 3 years and it expecting more growth.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Provide expertise on Coupa technical and operational processes and applications.
• Work with Source to Pay (S2P) Technology Team on the development and validation of application configuration and strategic direction for integrations and configuration in Coupa.
• Have involvement in system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration and optimization.
• Configure Content Groups, Enterprise, Company Codes, Chart of Accounts, approval chains, PO Customizations, Tax codes, PO Transmission methods, etc.
• Communicate with vendors, cross-functional teams, and others for support and development.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Understand requirements around requisitions, POs, configure workflow, and others while deploying best practices.
• 3+ years of experience with Coupa and SAP modules. Knowledge of SAP as it applies to procurement, S2P, and other business processes.
• Proven SAP deployment background with examples of 2+ full cycles necessary.
• Knowledge of best practices for SAP standards.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Bachelor’s or above in Information Systems or relevant field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.