Cosmetic Packaging Sales Manager
Plastics & Packaging
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national manufacturer of packaging solutions for all sorts of industry verticals, namely the health and beauty industries. Due to their exponential growth, and their desire to reach new markets, they are hiring a Cosmetic Packaging Sales Manager to approach high end stores and clientele.
The Cosmetic Packaging Sales Manager will leverage a strong book of business and backlog of industry connections to expand the company’s portfolio. They will work with brands from large accounts to present their value proposition, create relationships, and forge deals. This person will leverage their knowledge of supply chain and order fulfillment to identify opportunities for account growth, while maintaining great working relationships with contacts throughout.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, sales incentives, growth opportunity, and more so that the sky is the limit for achievers.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee care, and quality service.
• Sustainability as a cornerstone of their culture.
• Multi-million-dollar company with exponential history of growth and a sharp growth curve on the horizon.
• Company has several patents in the approval stage that will launch the company into the future of the packaging industry.
• Support of an established supply chain that can back large sales of any scale.
• Impressive track record of customer retention.
• Operational support from all levels of the company.
• Remote role with flexible working hours.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and ensure delivery execution.
• Responsible for the full sales cycle – from running demos, to creating pricing quotes, to ensuring order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
• Support client goals through custom mold packaging offers.
• Become point of contact for all assigned client’s packaging needs.
• Leverage various channels to present and sell clients on packaging solutions, including email, calls, and in-person meetings.
• Forecast and report accurate sales targets for customers, regions, competitor activity, and product categories.
• Leverage market reporting and forecasts to bring to attention areas of opportunity for business, products, and regional expansion.
• 5+ years of sales experience with proven ability to lead strategy and maintain customer relationships.
• Experience with custom packaging solutions, including airless packaging, flexible packaging, custom molds, rollerball applicators, and more.
• Background in distribution industry required. Membership with distributor associations a plus (PDM, National Association of Container Distributors, etc.).
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to grow and build something.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative business solutions based on the needs of their clients.
• Multilingual in Asian languages a plus.
• Track record of success in delivering to KPIs and sales targets.
• Ability to conduct basic analysis and forecasting to support business strategy development.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.