Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures and delivers top agricultural products and components globally. They are looking to hire a Control Systems Engineer to support in designing and implementing automation solutions within the production and manufacturing space.
The Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for various engineering projects relating to food production manufacturing, assembly and processing that will allow the achievement of project metrics. This person will provide the company with the technical resources to ensure that existing automated production machines and future projects are run in accordance with customer specifications and in-house specifications and standard. The Control Systems Engineer will work in a fast-paced environment and stay on the edge of new technology and manufacturing strategies.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, pension, and more.
• Lean, efficient manufacturing environment.
• Multiple projects and opportunity for development. Funding that allows ideas to take off, rather than be stuck on the drawing board phase.
• High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing processes.
• Multiple career advancement paths within larger corporation.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Culture of high quality.
• Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
• Company management is heavily experienced, many with 20+ years of industry experience.
• Develop and roll out automation plans and process standards across operational assets.
• Lead the design, configuration, integration, and implementation of process control solutions and digitalization for various manufacturing specifications.
• Design and develop control systems and software programs specific to customer and project requirements based on standard programming methods.
• Design to meet corporate and industry standards.
• Serve as a technical expert in all disciplines of automation controls and digitalization for line, utility support, and process equipment.
• Aide in improved troubleshooting and error response within the plant PLCs, HMIs, and automated systems.
• Automate manual processes and improve efficiency. Assist with end user training.
• Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to develop fixes for workflow problems and recurring issues.
• Support high quality and safety standards within manufacturing plants and distribution.
• Identify inefficiencies and analyze root cause and solutions.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in automation/controls.
• Proficient knowledge of manufacturing automation, machine design, development, and validation process.
• Strong understanding of Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI programming/hardware troubleshooting.
• Practical knowledge and experience querying SQL Databases.
• Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven success leading teams and implementing new initiatives.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.