Blue Signal Search
Our client is recognized as one of the top firms for professional services. They are looking to hire a Contract Recruiter to connect their hiring managers with top talent.
The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. The Contract Recruiter is a relationships expert who excels at identifying needs and coming up with a solution, and will be instrumental in talent acquisition for the company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage with excellent work life balance.
• Be a part of a multibillion-dollar brand and work alongside passionate professionals in the space, opening career advancement paths on a global scale.
• Company culture based around Diversity and Inclusion and each individual’s contribution and success.
• Ample opportunities for continued education and career advancement.
• Global relationships and partnerships across the industry that leverage further exposure, education, and advancement.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company and associate yourself with a household name.
• Provide full cycle recruitment support, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/contract negotiation.
• Build strong relationships and collaborate with management and hiring managers to develop recruitment plans that address current openings.
• Collaborate with leaders to advise on best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques, and market intelligence.
• Develop customized job postings that present the company as an employer of choice.
• Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated.
• Implement effective and out of the box techniques for identifying talent, including internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling, and networking.
• Conduct candidate prescreens and behavioral-based interviews.
• Develop and maintain internal relationships with other team members and hiring managers to ensure an understanding of business requirements.
• 5+ year of experience in full-cycle recruiting. Agency and/or professional services recruiting experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Experience with Avature or similar ATS.
• Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Microsoft applications.
• Strong sense of integrity and professionalism.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially by phone.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.