Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent construction company. They are hiring a Construction Project Manager/Estimator to manage budgets, schedules, purchase orders, contracts, and deliveries across multiple projects.
The Construction Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible for ensuring all project related scheduling information is relayed to the technician staff, all work assigned to technicians is completed on time, and that deliverable expectations are met, by both customers and operations staff. This role is client facing and requires strong relationship building and leadership skills.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits package – medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
• Tightly knit, seasoned engineering team with a history of delivering projects on time and at budget.
• 60+ years of stability and growth within a stable industry.
• Room to achieve – or overachieve – the objectives put forth, and benefit from that growth.
• High visibility within the team and the ability to make an impact on the company’s direction.
• Strong company commitment to safety and exceptional quality standards.
• Oversee construction and civil engineering projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
• Estimate the resources (time, money, material, sub-contractors, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
• Lead the team in completing projects to high quality standards within the project schedule.
• Assist in developing RFPs and related scope and quote materials for major sales.
• Manage bid documents, invoicing, subcontracting, and purchasing for projects. Submit regular reports on progress, financial status, and inventory control.
• Collaborate with civil engineering team on designs, providing detailed design input for projects to ensure top quality. Participate in design reviews.
• Manage project documentation, including BOM, quote book, invoices, review package, and close-out package.
• Develop client relationships and supervise the maintenance of field related client communications.
• Communicate directly with clients regarding change order work or scope/design changes (approval, pricing, scheduling), and coordinate documentation of change order with Project Management team.
• 2+ years of project management and estimating experience.
• Ability to read and understand construction/civil plans and specifications.
• Customer-centric attitude with a focus on meeting customer needs and concerns.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project).
• Demonstrable written, oral communication, and listening skills
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
• Working knowledge of Smartsheet, Procore, and/or Bluebeam a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.