Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, including DAS, in-building cellular, and more. They are hiring a Construction Manager to manage DAS and wireless network building projects.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for ensuring all project related scheduling information is relayed to the technician staff, all work assigned to technicians is completed on time, and that deliverable expectations are met, by both customers and operations staff. They will ensure top-quality work from site planning to close-out.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and other perks.
• Company is consistently profitable and a leader in the DAS market.
• Strong potential for advancement as the team grows.
• Strong carrier relationships.
• Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture.
• Talented senior management team with deep technical expertise.
• Strong sales in the target region and very high customer satisfaction.
• Lead construction team from start to finish on in-building deployments and DAS network construction. Stay involved in all phases: bid, preconstruction, permitting/zoning, digging, construction, punch, and close-out.
• Manage overall installation, maintenance, and upgrade of wireless and cellular infrastructure.
• Coordinate with the project management team for timing, execution, and closeout of individual projects.
• Assist in developing RFPs and related scope and quote materials for major sales.
• Manage scope definition, review budgets, BOMs, pricing sheets, and site walk data. Coordinate design reviews, price reviews, and BOM approval process.
• Develop client relationships and supervise the maintenance of field related client communications.
• Communicate directly with clients regarding change order work or scope/design changes (approval, pricing, scheduling), and coordinate documentation of change order with project management team.
• 5+ years of experience leading projects and leading construction teams in projects within telecom, wireless, wireline, fiber, small cell, or electrical conduits.
• Ability to read and understand construction/civil plans and specifications.
• Customer-centric attitude with a focus on meeting customer needs and concerns.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project).
• Demonstrable written, oral communication, and listening skills.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
• Working knowledge of Smartsheet, Procore, and/or Bluebeam a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.