Blue Signal Search
Our client leads innovation in the electrical and electronic product manufacturing space. They have an unrivaled reputation in the industry as the top provider of high-quality and innovative lighting solutions for consumers, businesses, and government users. They are hiring a knowledgeable Compliance Manager to manage a team to ensure that the full range of products are complying with safety, EMC, and environment regulations.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for performing regular audits, continuously improve policies and manufacturing systems are compliant with current regulatory standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, investment options, and more.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Stable company with over 40 years of experience.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and software platform features.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong company culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Stay abreast with changes to regulatory, environmental and customer requirements along with recommending actions required to maintain compliance.
• Deploy safety test standards including implementation, auditing, documentation, and policy improvement.
• Train and support internal R&D Compliance team in the implementation and compliance of current environmental and energy safety plans and regulations.
• Create test plans and perform EMC.
• Provide reports, procedures, plans and guidelines to the team.
• Ensure implementation and compliance of all and regulatory policies and practices.
• Makes sure all manufactured products maintain regulatory certifications. (IEC, NEC, UL, NOM, CSA, etc.)
• Act as point of contact and subject matter expert for R&D regulations and compliance internally and externally. Collect knowledge on various product regulations for use in customer interactions and internal knowledge sharing.
• 10+ years’ experience working in regulatory compliance roles within electronics manufacturing, R&D, industrial lighting, or related industry.
• 10+ years of experience working directly with certification and regulatory agencies. Existing contacts is preferred.
• BSEE or relevant experience.
• Experience performing EMC tests.
• Thorough understanding of product safety compliance standards and certification process
• Self-starter mentality with the ability to confidently work independently.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.