Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the plastics and manufacturing industry, providing solutions and services to customers nationwide. Due to an increased demand, they are hiring a CNC Machinist to support production and manufacturing operations.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for operating production tools to create products to the specifications of the client. They will also need to be able to conduct adjustments as well as minor repairs in order to maintain machine operation. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A long-time established company with excellent industry recognition within manufacturing.
• Inviting and tight-knit culture that stems from the family-run business model and leadership.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, fast growing packaging industry.
• Gain industry knowledge and mentors by working alongside seasoned professionals.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Ensure proper production of products and their specifications using operational excellence, best practices, tool inspections, and precision testing.
• Analyze performance of manufacturing equipment and make equipment adjustments to optimize outputs.
• Verify quality of the product as it comes off the line through quality checks.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• Handle materials and track inventory.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 3-5 years of CNC experience, operating mills/lathes.
• High school diploma required. CNC certifications, a plus.
• Firm background in mechanical setup and CNC programming, such as Mazak.
• Ability to read and understand 3D designs and technical drawings from modeling software.
• In-depth background in mechanical repairs, design, tooling, maintenance, and operations.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Ability to make confident recommendations to improvements, upgrades, and system changes as needed.
• Good verbal/written communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.