Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client provides advanced machining services that benefit various industries including defense, aviation, and medical sectors. They are hiring a CNC Machinist to manage CNC/lathe operating equipment, ensuring adherence to best workplace practices.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for setting up and operating lathe machines to produce products that meet customers’ specifications and expectations. They will need to work closely with the production team to ensure that all parts are produced on time and to the required quality standards.
This role will be 2nd shift: Monday – Friday, 3:00pm – 11:00pm.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary with complimentary benefits package.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Company has over 30 years of expertise and growth in the industry and are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the manufacturing field.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Set up and operate lathe machines to produce parts and components according to specifications.
• Leverage and analyze drawings, blueprints, BOMs, and work orders to determine machine setup and tooling requirements.
• Perform routine maintenance on machines to ensure optimal performance.
• Inspect finished parts to ensure compliance with quality standards.
• Identify product defects and complete thorough documentation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Train and mentor junior machinists as required.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 3-5+ years of proven CNC/lathe machining experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrated ability to operate CNC lathes, including tight tolerance machining up to .0001.
• Hardinge, Mori Seiki, and/or Okuma experience preferred.
• Strong programming skills with Mastercam and proficiency in FANUC controls.
• Proven ability to utilize measurement tools to perform quality checks, and troubleshoot any findings.
• Background in preventative maintenance, root cause analysis, and understanding of best practices.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and task management skills.
• Commitment to safety and precision.
• U.S. citizenship required.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/40KIbrF
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.