Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of materials sought by several market verticals worldwide. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand caused by recent COVID-19 needs, they are looking to hire a Machine Operator to keep up with their schedule.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for operating production tools to create products to the specifications of the client. They will also need to be able to conduct adjustments as well as minor repairs in order to maintain machine operation. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive hourly pay plus benefits package including generous PTO, weekends off, voluntary OT, healthcare plans, and more.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications, especially as production increases and high-caliber, dynamic talent becomes more valuable.
• Company has over 30 years of expertise and growth in the industry. They are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the manufacturing field. They are growing steadily with acquisitions and expansions year over year.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• The company places a high level of importance on giving back to its communities. They provide support for several charitable organizations supporting children, health, education, disaster relief, shelter, and neighborhood services.
• Sustainably minded manufacturing operations.
• Ensure proper production of products and their specifications using operational excellence, best practices, tool inspections, and precision testing.
• Analyze performance of manufacturing equipment and make equipment adjustments to optimize outputs.
• Verify quality of the product as it comes off the line through quality checks.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• Handle materials and track inventory.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 3+ years of experience in mechanical operations, preferably in manufacturing. Experience with tooling and mold making.
• Specialized knowledge of the plastics/packaging industry preferred, including:
• Plastic materials
• Mold design
• Automated assembly
• CNC / CMM equipment
• Understanding of CAD software or other computer systems.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
• Possess true initiative and drive to get pick up projects and improve as you go. Able to make confident recommendations to improvements, upgrades, and system changes as needed.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
• Must be able to bring own tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.