Cloud Practice Lead
St. Louis, MO
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client specializes in professional services that improve their customer’s business operations and processes through technology. Their solutions include digital transformation through software, implementation, and strategy. They are looking for a Cloud Practice Lead to lead the technical aspects of their clients’ Azure cloud and infrastructure solutions.
The Cloud Practice Lead will be responsible for overseeing the cloud solutions practice, including planning, designing, and implementing cloud frameworks. This individual will help the engineering team select technologies, implement the architecture, and stand-up the various environments.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and more.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, cloud.
• Stable, fast-growing company with consistent growth year after year.
• Many opportunities for career advancement and ability to chart your own career path.
• Strong company culture with values that guide how they work.
• Lead architecture and engineering activities including the configuration and administration of routing and switching.
• Create, maintain, and present project plans, release plans, sprint plans and schedules.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of cloud transformation processes that cover discovery, planning, optimization, development, automation, testing and production deployment and support.
• Drive discussions regarding, best practices and risk mitigations for cloud deployments.
• Implement system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
• Stay current with new technology options and vendor products.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure, resources, services, operating systems, and server.
• Oversee the migration and modernization of existing workloads.
• Assist in Windows Server and SQL database creation, configuration, upgrade, migration, and patching.
• Develop future talent by coaching and mentoring direct reports.
• Act as point of contact for clients and manage key relationships.
• 8+ years of demonstrated engineering experience working with Windows and Microsoft Cloud (Azure).
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Proven experience with Microsoft Azure cloud environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS) to design, document, and implement highly scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions.
• Microsoft SQL expertise and administration experience.
• Working knowledge of networking concepts (DNS/DHCP/Firewalls/Subnetting, etc.).
• Adept at troubleshooting and resolving technical issues across multiple applications and platforms.
• Sound problem solving and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.