Cloud Engineer – Platform Configuration
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an awarded leader in investment banking and debt management and employs over 600 employees globally. They are hiring a Cloud Engineer to support the team in the management and configuration of systems data and platforms.
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for supporting the team in design and integration of SaaS applications and backend services development in a cloud environment. They will be responsible for supporting and managing existing platforms as well as maintaining and updating integration standards.
This Role Offers:
• Base salary plus full benefits package: profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, tuition sponsorship, referral bonuses.
• Working for a flexible and rewarding company that values culture.
• Opportunity to own the help desk process and make the role your own.
• Direct exposure to new and innovated complex systems.
• Direct contributor to internal system design and development.
• Large customer base and a strong industry reputation.
• Newly created position with multiple flexible career advancement tracks and training options.
• Participate in the technical design, integration, and development of highly complex, global platforms and SaaS systems, ensuring on time delivery.
• Assist in the creation, configuration, upgrades, migration, and patching of cloud infrastructure.
• Implement system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
• Collaborate with Engineering and Software Development teams to develop intelligent features and scalable applications.
• Work with business development and IT teams to deliver on clients system requirements.
• Assist in change management procedures by updating systems while ensuring backup and disaster recovery benchmarks are in place.
• Communicate directly with SaaS vendors and build trusting relationships.
• Track and record project details, reporting progress to vendors, contractors, partners, executives, and other stakeholders.
• Maintain commissioning and security standards across multiple projects. Continuously improve network security according to industry best practices.
• 5-7 years of cloud engineering experience working with SaaS platforms and vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Certifications in AWS, Salesforce, Office 365, or Azure, preferred.
• Experience in configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting systems to meet clients’ specifications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems and Microsoft Office products.
• Demonstrated experience with SaaS and cloud platforms – Cisco, AWS, Azure.
• Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills given market knowledge and technical prowess.
• Excellent communication skills with the demonstrated ability build strong relationships with vendors and consultants.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.